Apply for a loan of up to £25,000*
Get Your Cash!
Finding the Best Loans and Deals Online
If you want to take out a loan to cover an urgent financial need, you only want to take out the best deal possible. You want a loan that is not only suitable to your present circumstances but also one that offers competitive rates and convenient access. Luckily for borrowers in the UK, there are numerous lenders that you can easily avail for online that offers the best loans suitable for different needs.
To find the best loans online from reputable lenders like (website name), you need to know exactly what the loan is offering and how much it will cost you when you make the repayments. As a good rule of thumb, the best loan deals are determined by a few factors such as:
- APR Rates – The APR will tell you immediately all the costs associated in your loan. The higher the APR, the more costly it would be for you. It would be best to opt for the loan that offers the least APR compared to the rest of the competition.
- Duration – The best loan deals are not only the ones that offer the least APR but also the most comfortable duration. The duration of the loan will vary from lender to lender and the type of loan that you take out. The most important thing to keep in mind is to choose the kind of loan duration that is comfortable to you and your budget so it would be easy for you to pay out the loan.
- No Hidden Fees and Charges – Even if the APR is low but if there are extra fees and charges that are attached to your loan, you will still end up paying more than you expected. The best loans should be free from any form of charges and costs that you are unaware of.
Getting the Best Loan Rates
If you want to enjoy the best loan rates available, comparing different lenders and their products is a good way to start. Aside from that, however, there are several factors that would determine whether a loan rate will be favourable to your or not and these will include:
1.) Your Lender
Ultimately, loan rates will vary from lender to lender. Banks, for example, generally have higher overhead expenses with their numerous staff and high maintenance infrastructure and to cover these expenses they will have to charge their services higher. Online lenders meanwhile have lesser expenses which give them more room to make their rates flexible. And because online lending is generally competitive in the UK, interest rates and APR’s usually do not differ that much. Comparing lenders and their offers would be ideal if you want to experience the best loan rates available.
2.) Your Credit Rating
Whether you like it or not, your credit rating will affect how much interest rate will be attached to your loan. While it is widely known that bad credit applications can be approved by online lenders, these applications normally come with higher costs to offset the risk associated with the bad credit. The better your credit score the better your chances of landing the best loan deals.
3.) Type of Loan
The best loan rates will also vary on the type of loan that you take out. For example, taking out a guarantor loan will be cheaper than a payday loan in terms of APR. But taking out a payday loan is relatively easier than a guarantor loan and this ease and convenience is part of the reason why it’s more pricey.
4.) First Time Borrower
If you are a first-time borrower, it would normally be difficult for you to avail for the best loan rates simply because lenders are not familiar on how you manage your debts. Lenders normally charge higher rates and offer lesser loan amounts for first-time borrowers. However, if your first loan was successful and you made the proper repayments, your second loan deal will be more favorable to you.
Best Payday Loans
Getting the best payday loans from a renowned lender like (website name) is easier than you think. As long as you meet the basic requirements such as being 18+ years, employed with a stable income, and have an active bank account, enjoying the best loan deals with payday loans can be accomplished purely online with zero paperwork involved. Aside from having the most competitive APR rates, the best payday loans are those that:
- Give you the money that you need on the same day you made your application or the next business day at the latest.
- Are available online 24/7
- Provide minimal requirements and are easy to obtain
- Provide solid terms and rates despite your credit rating
- Can be used for anything
Best Personal Loans
The best personal loans will allow you to take out as much as £25,500 from (website name) without you putting up any form of collateral to secure against the loan. Payment periods are normally flexible from 1 year to several years depending on the terms and agreements. Normally, the things that you can expect from the best personal loans include:
- Borrowing amounts that are higher than credit cards
- Repayments that are fixed monthly making it easier for your budget
- Fixed interest rates that are lower than other forms of credit
- Flexible payment periods that allow you to choose one that is tailored to your budget and present circumstances
- Quick cash transfers that you can use on any expense that you prefer
The Best Loans from the Best Lender
Ultimately, the best loans and deals will depend heavily on your lender. Be sure to choose a lender that not only offers the most competitive APR rates but also one that provides you with the ideal loan that is suited to your current circumstances. Whether it’s the best payday loans, personal loans, guarantor loans, logbook loans, or doorstep loans that you need, your lender will make it a point to give you what you need.
Our Lending Panel
We have relationships with the best institutions in the financial market, so we can bring you the highest quality loans around.