Quick Loans Online
Get a loan today… paid out by *
✓ 100% Free Quote
✓ Instant Decision
✓ Secure Application
Representative 277.5% APR Representative Example: Borrow £700 and pay £111.27 per month for 12 months at an interest rate of 140% per annum (fixed). The total charge for credit is £635.24 The total amount repayable is £1335.24. Representative 277.5% APR (variable). Your APR rate will be based on your circumstances.
If you suddenly find yourself in a tough financial situation and you need quick funding right away, quick loans could be the lifesaver you are looking for. Depending on your present circumstances and need for money, you can take out quick payday, personal, doorstep, guarantor or logbook loans and enjoy a comfortable loan that can help you cover those urgent expenses.
It is however really important to get the right finances for you and your financial situation by picking the right one your able to get the best interest rates, duration, repayments and terms for you. It is just as important to pick the type as it is to pick the right amount by making the right choice you could even improve your credit score and credit history.
Quick Payday Loans
Quick payday loans are the easiest way to obtain small cash advances, perhaps just £300 or £400, to tide you over until your next payday. With these quick cash options, your able to enjoy certain benefits from reputable lenders that you won't find with other financial products such as:
- Speed - You can have your money deposited to your bank account on the same day you made your application or the next business day at the soonest.
- Easy Qualification - You don't need to have a good credit rating to qualify. People with bad credit rating and non-existent credit history are welcome to apply.
- Quick Cash Loans - Once you are approved, you instantly have cash that you can spend on anything you prefer.
- Convenient - You can take out the loan online anywhere and anytime as long you are connected to the internet through your computer or mobile device.
If you have a reasonable income and can afford to make the repayments on time, the quick loan may be suitable for you. If you need cash for longer than a month, then the other options that will be mentioned next might be the ones better suited for you.
Quick Personal Loans
Personal loans are quick options that can be unsecured. They do not require borrowers to put up any form of an asset as collateral for the money they need. This simply means that there is no risk involved on your part. Apply for as much as £25,000 from a legit introducer like Pickaloan and pay it back over a period of 1 to 7 years depending on the terms of your agreement.
There are relatively few restrictions to take out the quick loan but generally, you need to be:
- be aged 18+
- be a UK resident
- have a regular income
- have a UK bank account
Among the quickest loans available, personal finances are also those that do not require a perfect credit score to apply. All lenders will need is an affordability confirmation on your part so you can make the proper repayments. Personal loan lenders also take advantage of technology to hasten your application process. You can just wait for a total of 48 hours from application to payout and that's all it takes.
Quick Guarantor Loans
If your credit history makes it difficult for you to avail of a loan, then you might want to consider taking out a guarantor loan. The quick loan is unsecured and will give you access to flexible borrowing amounts as much as £10,000 or higher depending on the lender even if you have bad credit, with a close friend or family member guaranteeing your loan repayments. You may want to consider taking out a guarantor loan because:
- You have been refused Credit from banks - Guarantor loan lenders like (website name) will provide you with the money that you need as long as you meet the required qualifications.
- You want to avoid having your credit score affected
- You have poor credit rating
- You want to improve your credit rating by taking out the quick loan and make the proper repayments.
- You want quick cash loans that you can payout for shorter durations and lesser interest rates
If you have a qualified guarantor to guarantee your loan, you are able to get the money that you need within 24 hours.
Quick Door Step Loans
Doorstep finance is small and unsecured quick cash loans organised on a face to face basis with a friendly local agent. You can take out a loan as little as £100 or as much as £1000 and have it delivered right in front of your doorsteps by your local agent. The fast and convenient loan works like this:
- You make an application online and your doorstep loan lender will make an instant evaluation.
- If the lender sees that you meet the basic criteria, you will be contacted the same day to arrange an agent/team member to visit you at home.
- If you agree to the terms and conditions of your loan presented to you, you will have your money handed to you in that moment.
- The agent will visit you every week to collect payments.
- Payments are normally fixed with no hidden fees and late payment charges.
Among the quick loans UK available, doorstep loans are perhaps the most convenient of them all. The entire loan transaction can be completed right at the very comfort of your own home and you don't even have to move an inch to get the money that you need and make the proper repayments.
Quick Logbook Loans
If you have a vehicle that you can offer as collateral, logbook loans are a quick loan option that you can consider. The quick loan will allow you to borrow from £1,000 to £50,000 although lenders will normally let you borrow as much as 50% of your vehicle's trade-in value and sometimes even as high as 70%. Logbook loans are quick cash loans which means it is possible to have the money handed to you in 1-2 business days after your application has been approved.
Money transfers from reputable logbook loan lenders are normally quick and convenient - typically done electronically. And because you are securing your vehicle against the loan, the terms and conditions are very flexible. And even if you have a bad credit rating, you can obtain the loan as long as you have a vehicle to offer as collateral and an income that can afford the proper repayments.